"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Re-Vamp

Ok so it has been well over 6 months since I last posted on this blog. I decided to have a read to see what they were like and I couldn't even get past the first one. My life was so fucked up then, I was in such a bad place and I didn't even realise it. I sounded like some massive bipolar head. I think back to what it was like and I never ever ever want to be in that position again. And to think, all my problems began around this time last year. You know the way people always say "I wonder where I'll be a year from now", and I often say that, but I never thought allllll that shit would happen to me. Not going into specifics at all but I have changed for the better and now enjoy life so much. Some days the memories trickle into my mind and I get warped into the thoughts but I try not to dwell on them. But thankfully I'm not in that place anymore. I'm so so so so happy these days, and am finally getting what I want out of life. I'm heading back to college in September to do beauty therapy, which is what I've wanted to do my entire life, I love my job and have a house to myself for 2 short sweet weeks coming up soon, and I have a massive holiday booked for the end of August with 16 of my friends, so all in all everything's looking up Millhouse. My friends are fucking awesome socks and I'm just, I don't know how to exaplin it really, I guess I'm just really really happy. Shit is coming together. I was such a fucking moan and I was so depressed, I don't know who that Alice was back then. But things are improved and graveycakes now that I want to share fun stuffs with the world. But until something majorly witty happens that I can share, I shall just leave this with you for the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)