"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aye Aye Captain



These are my brothers. The Dude is on the left, Sponge is in the middle, and that sorry hungover grey-skinned excuse for a human being is yours truely, who for some reason doesn't seem to possess a neck in this photo. Christ.

These two are my heart and soul. The mean more than anything to me. I don't get to see them all too often because The Dude lives on the other side of Dublin and works like a mofo, and Sponge has literally just moved to New York because he got relocated with his job, but his girlfriend has been living over there for the last year with her job so they're going to move in together so I guess it's ok that he is a ricidulous distance away. These are the guys that I have on a really really high pedestal, that I base every single guy I ever like against. In my eyes they can do no wrong. I would jump through hoops of fire, velvet, ketchup and clowns to have a pint with them. They treat me like a princess, but still keep me in my place when I fuck up. We're a tight unit, the three of us. The Dude is the soft, caring and hilarious oldest brother, and Sponge is the witty charming and centre-stage middle brother. These guys are my favourite males in the world, and I'll forever idolize them. Spend 10 minutes with them and you'll feel the same way too. Go on. I fricken double dare you!

Good god I'm turning into such a public pansy these days, what is up with that??

Living In Wonderland xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)