"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ugggggggggggggggh

Ok, I am absolutely LOVING the fashion at the minute, as I have always dressed with a bit of a grunge element to my clothes so it is now easy as sin to get clothes that I like, but what I cannot understand is the fact that velvet is everywhere. I hate it. Hate hate hate hate. I think it can look nice on people sometimes and I'm quite ok for it to be on dresses or whatever, but now I am terrified of being out in public in case I rub up against someone who has velvet on them somewhere. The feel of that stuff rubbed up backwards is ridiculously disgusting. I'm shuddering to the thought. Not cool people.
Hopefully velvet will be in and out of fashion soon. But I have a feeling it won't be. Damn.

Uggggghhhhhhhh.




Living In Wonderland xo

1 comment:

  1. I agree that dress is vile but I won't lie, I love me a bitta velvet!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)