"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Friday, December 4, 2009

Questions and Answers

It's either this or studying so here goes...


Your hair?
My hair is tempermental. I have medium length curly/frizzy hair that I normally straighten because it's easier to style then, although if it's humid out then I'm screwed. Think 1980's perm with a wet finger being stuck into a plug socket. Not hot. I got a fringe in the last month and I love it although when I'm out and drunk it bothers me. I have been dying my hair since I was 14 but my natural colour is a really deep brown with bits of red in it. It's one of my regrets dying it so much, but getting it stripped will destroy my hair. I love my hair otherwise.



Your favourite food?
I am probably one of the biggest foodies you'll ever meet. My family revolves around food. Family gatherings are the worst - buffet style. I feel pregnant with lust towards buffet tables.If I had to pick one type of food though I would say it would have to be pizza. Or chicken wings. Or crisps. Or chocolate. Ok I'm going to stop now because I'm making myself hungry.



Your favourite drink?
Coffee without a shadow of a doubt. The day I got my Starbucks card during the summer was probably a turning point in my life. Now when I go into Starbucks I get a venti 8 shot americano with room for milk. Only €3.50. HEAVEN AND CHEAP. Other than coffee I love Coke Zero. I would bathe in that stuff. Favourite alcoholic beverage is vodka. We've had a long love affair since I was 15. I actually got angry at my Dad the other day when he tried to clean a pair of earrings for my mother using a bit of vodka that was in the cupboard. What a waste of such a beautiful drink.



Your dream goal?
In all honesty, I would have to say my dream goal would be to lose this extra weight that I seem to be shifting these days, but seeing as how I'm in the process of kicking over-weights butt my proper dream goal would to be a make-up artist/stylist. It has always been such a dream of mine, and I used to go int Brown Thomas and bug the crap out of make-up assistants to get tips and adviceabout how to apply make up. I'd like to think I'm good at doing make-up too, I just need to learn some other tricks etc. I plan on going into make-up after I finish college next year. I would idealy love to have my own make-up range and styling firm (is that right way to put it?). If all that fails though, I would just like to be HAPPY.



Your hobby?
Shopping. Duh. Or putting on make up. Or playing dress up. A mixture of all 3 would be fantastic, thank you.



Your fear?
I'm a scaredy cat, so I have my list. Velvet, clowns, ketchup (don't ask), death - either myself or others. I also don't like the thought of being alone. But that would be high on a lot of people's list too eh?



Where were you last night?
I was driving around in my friend's car for a while then I popped up to the hotel up the road to meet my parents and aunt and uncle after a charity table quiz they were at for a quick drink then went home! Exciting life I lead.



Something you say all the time?
"Um" "Uh" "Em" "Fuck" "Like" "In all honesty" "In fairness" "Awesomeo".



Something that you're not?
Mean. I just don't understand that. How could a person deliberitely hurt someone else? If I have ever said anything mean to someone, it was always unintentional and I would immediately regret it and try to make ammeds with said person. There's too much hurt in this world without me adding to it.



Wishlist item?
Brown Thomas. OR to inherit all of Sir Philip Green's will. Either will do.



Last thing you did?
Made breakfast for Dad and myself.



What are you wearing?
I wish I could say something cool, but unfortunately I'm wearing Corona beer pyjama bottoms (Male), an XL men's "Watchmen" t-shirt, and men's waffle dressing gown. I NEVER dress to impress when I'm in bed, something my mother just cannot get her head around. Next time I'll be more glamerous, I swear.



Your pets?
I did have a rabbit and guinnea pig years ago, but they're both playing with the clouds right now. I would love a cat or a dog though. But Dad is violently allergic to animal hair :(



Friends?
My friends are my family. They are my sisters. They are the ones who push my buttons and wreck my head and annoy the complete and utter hell out of me, and I love every single bit of that. They get away with murder. I love them more than they'll ever know. They're the ones who would literally slap me across the face if they thought I needed it, and on certain occasions, I have. I would go insane if it weren't for my bunnies.








You don't mess with my bitches.


Missing someone?
Always.


Something you're not wearing?
My new top that I got from Dunnes. It looks waaaaaay more expensive than it is. Only €20.

Love it.



Your favourite store?
Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Pennys, Dunnes, New Look.



Your favourite colour?
Blue, Purple, or Black.


The last time you cried?
I cry all the time. It's how I release anger and frustration. I think I shed a tear yesterday when I flicked over to "Ps. I Love You" for 5 minutes. I can't watch that film anymore it just breaks me down.


When's the last time you laughed?
2 days ago. I was outside having a smoke at a friends house because a bunch of the girls were going out for Laura's birthday so I thought I would pop over and say hi. Lisa was in the middle of explaining a story to me and she completely threw herself onto the ground. Utterly snotted herself. I was laughing so hard I couldn't help her up. I felt guilty immediately and helped her up then resumed my crying with laughter.


Where do you eat?
At home. Mum's dinners are the business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)