"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Sick

I'm sick. Not appreciating this at all. Can't stop vomiting so I have been reduced to brining the laptop into the bathroom with me so I can study for my exam that I have in, oh, 4 hours. This is not good at all. The only thing that is cheering me up right now is this song. Has a fighting essence to it. Like you could go jogging to it or something.


Hope none of you are feeling as crappy as I am.

Happy Friday bunnies don't get up to too much mischief this weekend ;)

Living In Wonderland xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)