"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Is There A Ghost



I absolutely love this photograph. I'm not sure where I found it or who even took it, but it is utterly amazing. I just stare at it all the time. Like the sheer thought and energy for the designing of this concept and the effort that went into it all is facinating. I wish I could be more creative and think of awesome things like this, but the most creative things I can think of generally consist of different ways to make food as tastey as possible. Although I have a big cardigan that I got from Dunnes a little while back that I don't really wear because it's kind of boring, so I've decided to sew millions of different buttons all over it. That should make it a bit more fun and exciting. And it'll give me that sense of creation that I've been lacking so much lately.


I forgot to mention that I got a job in Specsavers in Dundrum shopping centre. Come say hello as I try to look like I know what I'm doing.


I don't like hangovers...


Happy easter Monday everyone. Hope your days were filled with chocolate and alcohol!


Living In Wonderland xo


Ps: If anyone can enlighten me as to who took this photograph please tell me, I'm dying to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Phoebe Rudomino!

    http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2100445:BlogPost:167405&page=1#c_935

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)