"Don't be all shadow and no substance"

Monday, November 23, 2009

Shooting the Moon.

Happy Monday everyone, hope all is well in your own little wonderlands. Speaking of wonderlands, I went to see New Moon last night (which was completely and utterly amazing - I laughed, cried, got scared, swooned, everything a girl wants from a teenage vampire-werewolf-human girl love triangle film), and saw a trailer for the New Alice in Wonderland film. It looks creepy, weird, beautiful and fantastic, exactly how you would expect it to be. But I'm not here to talk about films although I would love to blab on about Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner for eternity. I am here to blog about a particular clothing company that I've fallen in love with recently. It screams PUNK-GLAM-GRUNGE-VINTAGE at me which is what I'm totally into. It's my style balled into one, just with more fabulous looking girls instead of my face hahaha. Anyways their clothing is painfully priced, which bums me out a little, but it doesn't take away from their fabulous pieces. The whole line has a vintage vibe to it & is extremely comfortable. I love all their promo photo shoots they have on their site. It is simple with a rock n roll twist. Totally into it. Makes you think of a really big house party that's just gone out of control and everyone is drunk and having a good time. Fabulous.

(All photos from wilfoxcouture website)


Hope you're all having a fabulous day bunnies, I'm off to try and convince someone to come see New Moon with me again! Withdrawal symptoms do not describe the feelings...


Living in Wonderland xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell me what you think... All comments are welcome (although I hope they are mainly positive!)and thank you for leaving your thoughts with me, I appreciate the time you took to write something :)